Check out this gorgeous game in our massive video review.
By Tim Colwill on March 26, 2013 at 7:11 am
There’s very little to say about BioShock Infinite that you haven’t already heard — other than “well, how does it actually play then?” After spending the last few days with the game, we’re ready with our thoughts in this video review below. Take a look.
- Staggeringly well-realised world, full of life and detail
- An engaging storyline with a genuinely compelling ending and a great cast of characters
- Finally, an AI companion that doesn’t make you want to track down and murder the developers
- Meaty, satisfying combat with plenty of tactical options
- Skyhook and skylines make for awesomely dynamic movement, especially during combat
- Superlative PC support with impressive range of options
- No awful boss battles
- Enemy AI seems occasionally reluctant to engage
- 10 – 15 hours is too short a time to spend in Columbia
You can buy a Steam key for BioShock Infinite for a tidy $52 through our partners at Green Man Gaming. Product for this review supplied by 2K Games.