Problems with finished non-lethal playthroughs now resolved.
By Tim Colwill on December 5, 2012 at 7:35 pm
Bethesda and Arkane have overnight released the first post-release update for the excellent Dishonored, with the patch now available for all PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 players.
The patch fixes multi-screen support, properly saves and loads game settings, and addresses several issues with non-lethal playthroughs being un-completable.
Take a look at the full patch notes below.
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
- Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)
Want to know why Dishonored is one of the best games of the year? Read our massive review.