There is a new patch on the way for XCOM: Enemy Unknown, to be released on all platforms. The release date for the patch is yet to be announced, so watch this space for more details. The update will, among other things, make easy mode even easier, as well as fixing game-breaking glitches and crashes. Check out the full patch notes after the jump.
- Abductor roof visibility problems resolved
- Interception game hang issues resolved
- If two interceptors are sent after UFO
- If Skyranger is returning from combat after an Interceptor was already deployed
- SHIV inaccessible issues resolved
- AI Alien Activity Hang resolution
- Multiplayer connectivity optimization
- TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip
- Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
- Easy Difficulty is now easier.
“Adding my reply to the defeat screen issue here so its more visible. This is NOT confirmed to be fixed on the upcoming patch.
Defeat screen after beating game
Firaxis is currently aware and researching this issue. We got a couple save files (thanks to you guys) on Oct 22nd that they’re looking at. I’ll let you guys know as soon as I hear anything about it.” (From drcane at 2K Games)
Source: 2K Forums